Are You A BestsellerBound Author?

I suppose “most” authors want to have bestsellers—some for the money they bring, some for the readership they gain, some for both

Some day, I may do a post here about what it takes to have a bestseller——then again, there are so many unknowns involved

Anyway, you may have noticed that the title of this post has the single word “BestsellerBound”

The reason it’s lacking a space is because of a post I did about a Wonderful  WebSite—BestsellerBound Forums ~ Your One-Stop Place To Connect :-)

The first sentence of that post was, “Because of the very special nature of BestsellerBound, this post is for Readers, Writers, and Publishers.” [ There are 53 separate forums at BestsellerBound!! ]

I’ve also done author interviews with the three resident writers at the forum: Darcia Helle, Maria Savva, and Stacy Juba.

News Flash >>> BestsellerBound Forums Has Spun-off The BestsellerBound Recommends Blog !

Why follow a Forum with a Blog? Here’s what they say:

“1. To showcase the countless indie books and authors available. The ease of e-book publishing has flooded the market with books – both good and bad. Coming across any one book now becomes something like finding that elusive needle in a haystack. But some of those needles in this giant haystack are really polished gems. Bestseller Bound Recommends exists to help readers connect with the indie world, and to help them find the gems they’re looking for.

“2. To give indie authors a place to gather, to show off, and to connect both with other authors and the readers we all cherish. Indie authors can find the blog’s submission guidelines here.”

Also, there’s the BestsellerBound Recommends Holiday Shopping Guide ! — Installment One & Installment Two :-)
* Google Author Page

8 responses to “Are You A BestsellerBound Author?

1. deadeyescribe December 5, 2012 at 11:45 am

Great title for this excellent post. Go Indies!
    –I’m still not sold on the bestseller bound idea for myself. I imagine the pressure of screaming fans insisting I write a new book, tons of paperwork to determine my exact earnings…I’ll think about it before I follow your links :-D

• Alexander M Zoltai December 5, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Well, Simone, my approach to gaining a readership (or, money) is “organic”—I work hard at providing a service with this blog (with a link for a free copy of my book) & work even harder at being the Events Manager on Book Island in Second Life (making friends and contacts)

Ground-up—Real Relationships—As Long As It Takes :-)

• deadeyescribe December 5, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Organic. I like it. And you are so very awesome for all that you do. :-)

• Alexander M Zoltai December 5, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Why, thank ya, ma’am :-)

• Barbara Blackcinder December 5, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Awesome. Ditto.

• Alexander M Zoltai December 5, 2012 at 5:09 pm

:-)

2. Maria Savva December 13, 2012 at 5:39 am

Thank you for mentioning BestsellerBound, Alex! You must stop by the blog and the forum soon :)

• Alexander M Zoltai December 13, 2012 at 10:08 am

Dear Maria,

My time is so constrained right now—nearly ready to write the second book in a series—let’s see what the future holds :-)