Very Short Post With A Very Deep Blog Experiment . . .

Every so often I do a very short post with deep implications

Back in June of 2011 I wrote Where Do The Words Come From . . . ?

Two days ago Verlyn Klinkenborg wrote Where Do Sentences Come From?

The experiment is seeing how many folks read those two posts and leave me a comment about them, whether your comment is short, long, happy, sad, critical, or humorous :-)
* Google Author Page

6 responses to “Very Short Post With A Very Deep Blog Experiment . . .

1. Barbara Blackcinder August 15, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Hmmm, it would seem to me that sentences come from blogs like, “Where do words come from….” LOL

• Alexander M Zoltai August 15, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Wow, Barb, you win the Prize :-)

2. Brokali August 15, 2012 at 5:11 pm

My favorite word is also word I love that it plays hard on the street as well as in academic circles. As for sentences they change lives.

• Alexander M Zoltai August 15, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Kind of like “life sentences”, Bro??

3. janedarntonwatson August 15, 2012 at 11:26 pm

;) Just so you know I am reading all this avidly (and went back and read the previous connected posts, as well;) I am thinking a good name for a blog now would be ‘The Word Hangout’….:-)

• Alexander M Zoltai August 16, 2012 at 9:49 am

Whoot !!

Looking forward to your comment when you’re done hangin’ out :-)