Reading, Writing, Publishing ~ Which Do You Want Most?

Wanting something “Most” usually means there’s something “Next Most”, etc.

Sometimes, it’s impossible to break a tie for Most Wanted

I hope you’ll take a moment and let me know how you feel about these topics for this blog.

Note > There is a space, “Other”, for your own ideas :-)

(multiple votes are possible)

9 responses to “Reading, Writing, Publishing ~ Which Do You Want Most?

1. Mollie Player April 30, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Publishing and writing!

• Alexander M Zoltai April 30, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Great, Mollie, hope you checked the appropriate boxes on the survey :-)

• Mollie Player May 2, 2012 at 12:24 am

Quick question for you: Did my first note to you end up in your spam folder? I haven’t gotten responses lately and someone said my message was placed wrongly.

thanks!

• Alexander M Zoltai May 2, 2012 at 1:20 am

Your first note (for this post) was “Publishing and writing!”

Strange thing, though, your note about whether one of your notes went to spam was sent to spam but I retrieved it :-)

• Mollie Player May 2, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Okay. I think they use keywords in the post (like s***) to filter. thanks for info.

2. Simone Benedict April 30, 2012 at 6:41 pm

What do I want most? I want it all! If I could **only** pick two, Alexander, I’d choose craft and publishing. :-)

• Alexander M Zoltai April 30, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Great, Simone—hope you registered your choices in the survey :-)

3. Pingback: Humor, Irony, Exaggeration, and Ridicule . . . « Notes from An Alien

4. Pingback: What You Want To See On This Blog . . . « Notes from An Alien