The Story of Chaos ~ New Writing Experience

I love introducing people to friends I have who are insanely creative!

Even better to introduce you to the insane character of an insanely creative writer!!

Rebekah Webb is the creative writer.

On Book Island, in the virtual world Second Life, she’s Hakeber Haber.

Her insane character, Car Johnson, reads stories from his life at the Writers’ Block Cafe on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Rebekah and Car did a duel-interview for us back in August and Car once interviewed a crayon box.

Well, all three personae have a new venture: The Story of Chaos ~ An insane challenge where you call the shots!

Here’s their explanation:

“The Story of Chaos is a challenge, where you help write the story. Part choose your own adventure, part tale, you will have your chance at the end to decide what happens next. The challenge will be mine, to try and make the story as serious as possible, while encouraging you to post the most ridiculous choices you can think of. Have the character attacked by an alien or discover his long lost twin in the form of a talking flea.

“Just make sure that you only post what happens immediately next.”

Sound fun?

Believe me Rebekah and Car and Hakeber are up for any challenge you care to throw their way :-)

Oh! I can’t leave the post till I plug Car’s book—The Life and Times of Car Johnson–only $1.99 for the e-book.

8 responses to “The Story of Chaos ~ New Writing Experience

1. Simone Benedict March 15, 2012 at 4:27 pm

That does sound like fun! Since I’m busy looking for my lost twin in “real” life, I can relate to the whole thing. And of course from my post today I already have a wild frontier adventure going on in “real” life also. That is me versus a preacher man. I’d love some help from Car Johnson on that one LOL!

• Alexander M Zoltai March 15, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Hey, Simone, Loved the Preacher Man post :-)

Rebekah posted below—maybe you should ask her for Car’s help

• Simone Benedict March 15, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Alexander, you just do not KNOW how relieved I am to possibly find some help on this one. I had another possible scenario and it fits no genre I can think of. It’s downright insane. I won’t even go into it. I don’t want you or anyone else to think I’m weird.

• Alexander M Zoltai March 15, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Not think you are “weird”, Simone??

But the word means: O.E. wyrd “fate, destiny” (n.), lit. “that which comes,” from P.Gmc. *wurthis (cf. O.S. wurd, O.H.G. wurt “fate,” O.N. urðr “fate, one of the three Norns”)

• Simone Benedict March 15, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Ok I’m getting t-shirts and bumper stickers made up for myself on that! Thank you!

• Alexander M Zoltai March 15, 2012 at 5:10 pm

WHOOT !!! :-)

2. Rebekah Webb March 15, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Thanks for the mention, Alex.:) This was a challenge that was just too good to pass up. I’ve already gotten Car style cow fetus tea parties and a poor man who had the top of his head lift off. I’ve managed to make it sound serious so far, but the challenge is young and there’s plenty more crazy things people can throw my way.

• Alexander M Zoltai March 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Ah, Rebekah, dear :-)

Always willing to help you in your Ventures

Say, Simone, in the comment above this, expressed a desire for Car’s services.