More Book Promotion Tips . . .

Our last post looked, again, at some aspects of using social networking for book promotion

And, if you want to explore book promotion or what’s called the author platform, <<< look at those links :-)

Our purpose today is to help simplify the whole process of thinking about and activating a method for promotion of one’s writing.

It will be very simple for me because I’m going to point you toward another author’s post :-)

Shaina Richmond, whose blog I follow, has said: “I’m…fiercely passionate about the success of self-publishing. I love to write and I have no desire to ‘get published’.”

“Getting published” as opposed to simply “Self-publishing” :-)

In the post I very soon will link to, Shaina says this about book promotion: “A lot of people are doing it right. I’m writing this for a specific group of people who are hurting themselves by not doing anything at all.”

If you’re an author (or, know an author) who totally bemoans the efforts involved in self-promotion, do, please, read this post (or, share it) because it strips the whole process down to its bare-bones and simplified beginnings:

If your readers can’t find you…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take Part In Our Reader Survey

Get A Free Copy of Notes from An Alien

8 responses to “More Book Promotion Tips . . .

1. Karla Telega July 12, 2011 at 2:59 pm

You always provide such helpful links!

• Alexander M Zoltai July 12, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Karla, it’s very good to know that what I do is appreciated :-)

2. indiebookslist July 12, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Thank you! You are a good friend, Alexander. :) I hope this information can be helpful to someone. And if they find anything wrong, I hope they will leave a comment. It’s all about trying to help. I will update the blog post as necessary.

Thanks again!

• Alexander M Zoltai July 12, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Wonderful!

You’re updating the post means my readers will always find the latest info :-)

3. Simone Benedict July 12, 2011 at 9:24 pm

That was a great link to a most helpful post. Thanks for providing it for us!

• Alexander M Zoltai July 12, 2011 at 9:44 pm

You are Most Welcome, Simone :-)

4. Pingback: Publishing My First Book « Music For Communication